Friday, April 3, 2009

GreenListDC Blog launches!

Hello! It's been a long time coming, but today I finally launched this blog as part of the GreenListDC.org web site. My blog will provide information and commentary about "green" living in the Washington, DC, area.

I created the GreenListDC.org site to be a simple, easy-to-use place to find links to green resources in the DC metro region.

The blog will be the place where I post green news stories, event info and maybe a few opinions. ; )

I am a freelance writer based in Potomac, Md. I mostly cover science and environmental topics -- in fact, I write an environmental science blog for EarthSky.org here, http://blogs.earthsky.org/dankulpinski/

I hope you enjoy and participate in the GreenListDC Blog.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home